You can help low-income families! Come volunteer with the Other Bank.
- Product Drives: Individuals, groups and organizations - collect products and bring them for distribution at the Other Bank. What do we need this week?
- Hygiene Kit Assembly: Donated trial size products are placed into hygiene kits and distributed to low-income children in local schools.
- Product Pickups: Includes picking up items from collection bins and bringing them to The Other Bank.
- Inventory & Distribution: Sorting & shelving products on Tuesdays. May include distribution to clients when The Other Bank is open (Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Special Projects: Holiday Celebration, Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, Women's Wellness Retreat, Mother’s Day
Sign up to volunteer today or call us as (360) 352-0593!