NEXT VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION: Our office is closed due to the ongoing pandemic and we are all still working remotely.
Once we’re back to working in person, we will resume our volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for your patience!
Want to stay updated with our Volunteer E-Blasts? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interested in an internship? Click here!
We have developed two ways to engage with us.
- Commit to a 2-hour YWCA Olympia mission & social justice orientation
- Upcoming Orientation date: February 12, 2020 – CLICK TO RSVP!
- Commit to personal/political education & transformation
- Maintain regular volunteer commitment (2+ hours per week)
- Participate in community-focused work
- Develop organizational/community relationships
- Center the needs of YWCA participants who may also be womxn/girls/gender non-conforming People of Color and/or poor/working class
- May engage in direct service with participants/clients of YWCA
- Must complete background check
- One-time volunteer opportunities, 2+ hours
- Perform essential tasks to support program delivery & organizational functions
- Useful for one-time community service projects & those with limited time
- Groups or individuals can coordinate opportunities as needed or commit to annual opportunities
- Must complete a background check