NEXT VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION: WEDNESDAY, FEB 12 at YWCA. CLICK TO RSVP!
Want to stay updated with our Volunteer E-Blasts? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interested in an internship? Click here!
We have developed two ways to engage with us.
- Commit to a 2-hour YWCA Olympia mission & social justice orientation
- Upcoming Orientation date: February 12, 2020 – CLICK TO RSVP!
- Commit to personal/political education & transformation
- Maintain regular volunteer commitment (2+ hours per week)
- Participate in community-focused work
- Develop organizational/community relationships
- Center the needs of YWCA participants who may also be womxn/girls/gender non-conforming People of Color and/or poor/working class
- May engage in direct service with participants/clients of YWCA
- Must complete background check
- One-time volunteer opportunities, 2+ hours
- Perform essential tasks to support program delivery & organizational functions
- Useful for one-time community service projects & those with limited time
- Groups or individuals can coordinate opportunities as needed or commit to annual opportunities
- Must complete a background check